LUXURIOUS MILL VALLEY HOME
With outlooks of the San Francisco skyline and Richardson Bay, this south facing large Mill Valley home has the perfect setup for a family looking for a great community, desired schools, and easy commute. Designed by distinguished architect, Mohamad Sadrieh in 2002, this 4,810 sq ft and 5 bedroom / 4.5 bath home boasts many fine amenities for modern living. The chef’s kitchen with luxury appliances and a breakfast nook combines with the family room to create an expansive great room with fireplace and easy indoor /outdoor flow to two patios. Together with the formal living and dining rooms, wine cellar, and surround sound speaker system the home is perfect for entertaining.
Large, well arranged interior rooms are augmented by multiple exterior spaces connected to each other through thoughtful landscaping reflecting the diversity of this benign Mediterranean climate. The cul-de-sac location is perfect for neighborhood living and the amenities of the Strawberry Vista development are plentiful. In addition to community fields and open spaces with walking/biking trails, there is a community recreation center together with fitness facilities, pool, tennis courts and more.
- Custom Strawberry Vista home designed by distinguished architect, Mohamad Sadrieh
- Built in 2002
- 5 Bedroom | 4.5 Bathroom
- 4,810 sq ft
- SF Skyline and Marin Headlands view
- Great indoor/outdoor flow
- Oak flooring with walnut inlay throughout house
- High ceilings
- Abundant well-placed windows throughout home providing views and light
- Large formal entry with grand staircase/ high ceilings/2 coat closets
- Large Chef’s Kitchen
- Large island with sink
- Counter with possibility for seating up to 6
- Granite counters
- Viking 6 burner + grilltop / double oven gas range
- Viking hood
- Viking warming drawer
- Viking large stainless refrigerator
- Viking trash compactor
- 2 KitchenAid stainless dishwashers
- KitchenAid microwave
- Miele built-in Espresso station
- Gooseneck stainless faucet and double sink
- Extra pantry passageway off kitchen
- Large eating area and family room with access to 2 outdoor spaces and fireplace
- Formal Living room with fireplace
- Formal dining room with built-in cabinetry with granite counter, sink and beverage refrigerator
- Bonus office on main floor – could be additional bedroom – en-suite
- Large MasterSuite
- Outlook deck with views
- High ceilings
- Walk-in closet with steam valet
- En-suite bathroom with two separate vanity areas, jacuzzi tub, separate toilet area including bidet, stone tiles and counters
- Bedrooms with Jack & Jill bathroom, large, spacious feeling with high ceilings
- En-suite bedroom with view
- 3 car garage with storage, wine cellar
- High output rooftop solar panel system
- Built-in speaker system for multi-room sound
- Security system
- Gas line outside for barbecue
- Air Conditioning
- Ethernet lines throughout the house for high-speed internet connectivity
- Located near Strawberry Point Elementary, Recreation District and shopping
- Strawberry Park nearby with outdoor gym and miles of walking paths
- The Strawberry Recreation District facility hosts two baseball fields, a soccer field, 4-tennis courts and aquatics facility including a 5-lane pool, spa, training pool, wading pool, splash pad, diving board, spa, and picnic areas.
- Easy access to 101 and easy commute to city
- Garage door lifts and tracks serviced, January 2016 by Able Garage Doors.
- Whole-house sound system set up by World of Sound, 2016.
- High-output rooftop solar panel system installed by Solar Spectrum, May 2017.
- Both hot water heaters replaced by John Gleason Plumbing, June 2017.
- Landscape sprinkler system repaired by Julio Baca, August 2019.
- Replaced deadbolt lock in front door by Chris Richards Locksmithing, November 2019.
- Painted master bedroom and upstairs hallway, and touch-up throughout interior by Jesus Chavez, December 2019. Power washed exterior, December 2019.
- Carpet cleaning, December 2019.
- Power washed exterior, December 2019.
- Ongoing landscape maintenance by Julio Baca.
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods. Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais. Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts. As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.